Monday, July 30, 2012

Freebie!



Here are the rules for submission:

1. Leave a comment on my blog, letting me know what you'd like (family portraits, senior portraits, maternity session, or just hot photos of yourself for your husband to stare at!)
2. Like the facebook page for EllenRphotography.
3. Share on your facebook page or blog.

(make sure and comment for each of the things you've done)

What you'll win:
Free photo session in downtown Vacaville!  All you need to do is drive here and be ready for a fun, relaxed photo session!


I will randomly pull a name from all the submissions, and announce the winner in 1 week!

Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. I already liked your page, and shared it on FB! I'd love family portraits, OR a maternity session. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your FB Page. I hope there isn't an expiration date on this, cause if I get it it could be a while before I make it down to Cali again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaand I think family portraits. Haha, it could definitely be a while before I would use this :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work, Ellen. And it's not just because I'm your mom! :) Liked, shared, commented....done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like, share and family someday :D You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I'm thinking that pictures for my husband to stare at sound like a pretty good idea! I had to unlike your page so that I could honestly say that I "liked" it...does that still count? Your page has been shared through my Facebook!

    ReplyDelete